We are a dynamically growing company in the Air Chartering business with a diverse fleet operating worldwide. AirX Charter is an international company offering exposure to various markets and jurisdictions from around the world. We are looking for an experienced Flight Attendant to join our team.
We consider our Flight Attendants as ambassadors of our brand. They are the first, and sometimes, only point of contact the passenger has within AirX and as such must demonstrate our commitment to excellent service at every stage.
While first and foremost they are responsible for the safety and comfort of passengers, our recruitment focuses on skills and attributes over and above this. We look for Flight Attendants who will greet passengers in their native language; who will prepare a traveller’s preferred seat with his usual newspaper, slippers and favourite drink and snack upon boarding; who will ask a proud mother how her daughter’s exam results went following her flight with us last month. We value a level of perceptiveness and intuitiveness in our crew. We rely upon our Flight Attendants to read passengers and interpret behavior to discern the kind of service to provide, as well as to anticipate their every need. Flight Attendants also act as the administrative agent onboard, responsible for stock, inventory and concierge reporting that keeps a flight running smoothly and guests feeling special and welcome throughout their travels with AirX.
What will you do:
• Ensure cleanliness and order of the cabin at all times.
• Ensure that the required supplies of refreshments, toiletries and amenities are on board.
• Greet passengers as they board the aircraft and welcome them to their seats.
• Assist passengers while embarking or disembarking the aircraft and assisting with the luggage.
• Advise passengers of safety matters and demonstrate the use of emergency equipment.
• Prepare and serve food & beverages.
• Demonstrate knowledge about the Company, flight, aircraft, weather, travel route, refreshments, and arrival times.
• Administer first aid to passengers or coordinate first aid efforts if needed.
• Follow any other instruction given by the flight Commander or his designate.
• Complete the Cabin Defects Log to report any malfunctions or unserviceability encountered in the cabin and bring this to the attention of the Commander.
• Complete End of Flight Reports detailing flight outline, passenger details, concierge considerations, passenger preferences and defects.
• Promote the AirX brand by demonstrating first class, intuitive service at all times.
Who are we looking for:
• Previous experience as Flight Attendant preferably in a VIP Business Aviation environment.
• Cheerful, upbeat personality and well-groomed appearance.
• Ability to read, write and speak English fluently.
• Ability to speak a second language, such as Arabic, Russian, German, French, Italian or Spanish.
What we offer:
• A competitive salary package together with other benefits.
• Training and professional development.
• A friendly and performance focused environment, where everyone’s perspective is heard, and every achievement valued.
Interested applicants are welcome to visit our website (www.airx.aero) for more information.
Your application was submitted successfully.