Air X Jet Support Ltd. is an EASA Part-145 maintenance company. Our engineering capabilities cover the full spectrum of services, from minor check and inspections to heavy maintenance, as well as offering rapid response AOG coverage across the UK and Europe. Our EASA Part 145 approvals endorse a large selection of business aviation jets for Line and Base maintenance including engine and avionic works for a wide variety of aircraft types as well as components.
AirX Jet Support provides the private jet aircraft industry a full range of interior and exterior cleaning services to our own aircrafts and third-party customers, by a highly motivated professional team.
We are looking for candidates to work at Stansted airport and occasionally other UK airports carrying out aircraft detailing of private jets.
The role of this position is to maintain the appearance of an aircraft's interior and exterior according to protocols and standards.
Main duties & Responsibilities (What will you do):
- To ensure Aircrafts are Detailed to the highest standard.
- To complete a full exterior wash of the Aircrafts airframe & Brightwork Polish of the Chrome work.
- To complete all interior & Exterior cleaning requirements to the finest level meeting the client’s satisfaction.
- To preserve and maintain the Interior & Exterior condition of an aircraft.
- To maintain a respectful manner as the successful candidate will be working with the highest level of aircraft travel.
Who are we looking for:
- Valid driver’s license for onsite cleaning at various airports to cover mobile detailing (using a Company vehicle).
- Coordinate with the rest of the team to accomplish the daily workload allocated.
- Demonstrate careful and competent ability upon working with chemical-based cleaners.
- Willing to work with aviation-approved cleaning solutions to ensure that no damage is done to the aircraft exterior and interior (full training will be provided).
- Strong work ethic, Positive attitude, and ability to work safely within an engineering/ Airport hangar.
- Flexible with working hours covered on their 4 ON 4 OFF shift to cover the aircraft’s schedule.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary package.
- Training and professional development programme.
- A friendly and performance focused environment, where everyone’s perspective is heard, and every achievement valued.
- Previous experience in valeting and aviation cleaning would be beneficial but not essential as full training will be given.
Interested applicants are welcome to visit our website (www.airx.aero) for more information.